Running Coaching Chester:
Something For Everyone – Built To Succeed
If you’d like to be coached by Kieran from the kilometre club, hit the “Enquire Now” button and complete the quick questionnaire.
Once submitted I will arrange a consultation call.
Following this we can create a detailed plan of action and share with you your training plan through our app of choice – Training Peaks.
Instead of creating generic plans which are copied and pasted for any Tom, Dick or Harry, we prefer to create individual and specific plans tailored to each runner with their goals and aspirations in mind. This means that no two plans are the same.
As well as running advice we also share guidance with strength training, rest days, fueling, race day preparation and much much more!
After recently completing London Marathon in a time of 2:55 alongside playing football semi-professionally, working full-time, running the club and having a family and social life, I understand that you can work hard and hit your goals as well as maintaining a healthy work/life balance!
FILL OUT THE ENQUIRY FORM IF YOU WANT TO GET STARTED
Race DayTraining Plan
- A carefully designed 16 week plan for those wanting to race a 5k, 10k, half marathon or marathon event.
- Strength, stretch & speed session advice
- Access to the kilometre club community group chat
One on OneCoaching
- A program carefully designed by coach Kieran tailored to your individual needs & goals
- 24/7 contact & availability with your coach. We’ll keep you motivated & provide continual support & advice.
- Guidance on nutrition, kit, equipment & race-day preparation.
- Informative video sessions/demos of your prescribed strength, core & stretching sessions.
- Training schedules are planned by your coach using a training app. This is updated every Sunday so you know exactly what you are doing each week
A Running Coach: What Can We Help With?
Stride analysis to identify and fix weaknesses
Minimise muscle soreness, and keep you injury free
Learn to control your pace and get the most out of every run
Running can be as much of a mental challenge as physical. We'll help you stay positive and motivated
Get you race ready & avoid some common pre-race mistakes
Stronger muscle tissue can keep fatigue down to minimum and keep you on track with your training
Incompatabile trainers can cause a wide array of injuries. We'll ensure all equipment used is fit for the job
Find out what you want to achieve and set realistic but challenging goals.